“Snorkeling”

Zanzibar Extreme Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Zanzibar Extreme Water Sports opened its doors in 2013. Fun watersports activities for families of all ages! We offer Jet ski, Jet ski safari's, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, wakeboarding, knee boarding, waterski, banana boat and many more tubes to wear you out all in 6 hours of non stop fun!!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely a must do it you are in Zanzibar went to the south of Mnemba island for 2 reef spots, Omar was a very good guide and made sure everyone was safe all the time with fantastic knowledge of the ocean.

Eddie S, Owner at Zanzibar Extreme Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest ,

Thanks for taking your time to write to us .

I hope we see you back again the next time you come .

Eddie

"hotel pool"
"great dive"
"sting ray"

Reviewed 30 May 2018

My wife and I booked our 4-day Open Water Diving course some weeks before our journey in advance via mail. Eddie, the general director, answered always within one hour and never left a question unanswered.

Diving Course:
First of all: Eugine is the best diving instructor. Period. Even though my wife has a lot of respect of open water and the ocean in general, she always felt comfortable and secure the whole time. He structured the course very educational and was flexible in any situation. While diving he points out special fish regularly and we could enjoy every one of our five dives in the stunning riff next to Mnemba island.

Organization/Equipment:
The school organized a pick up from our hotel and they were on time every day! All equipment is in a very good condition and the diving devices make a safe impression. Next to the diving, the rides to Mnemba island with their - very new and impressively powerful - two boats were great experiences. Little hint: If they offer you seasick pills, take them. I personally never felt seasick before in my life. I gladly took them on the second day on the ocean!

So thanks again to the whole team, we had an amazing time!

Dear Matthes,

Thank you for taking your time to write to us . I’m glad you done your open water with us . I hope you continue to do more dives .

I’ll give Eugine your best regards with all the nice words you had for him.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

4 divings to get the open water, we made 2 additional dives and it was totally worth it.
our guide had excellent knowledge and teaching skills - the trips to the diving spots with the motorboard were well planned and arranged - all in all a perfect adventure!

greetings from germany to the team and hope to see you guys again!

Dear Matthias,

Thanks for writing to us .

We hope you continue more fun dives and one day , be back to Zanzibar and join us for more dives .

Thanks again

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lot of fun doing the scuba diving course with my brother. Part of the course was done in the hotel pool, and they knew good diving spots. Equipment was good and Eugene should get a raise!

Dear Sonium,

Thanks for writing to us .

Glad you had a great time and had a great experience.

I’ll send Eugine your regards .

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We found them on the beach close to Dream of Zanzibar hotel. Reliable, professional, providing all necessary stuff, including neoprene suites. Speed boats, qualified and attentive guide (Omar, very well done, thanks). Don't lose time with them. Efficient. Nice prices, worth the value we received. Excellent experience, nice places visited, time respected, water and juicy fruits available. Looks like local firm with high level of provided services. Strongly recommended.

Dear Boris ,

Thanks for writing to us .

Glad the snorkeling was fun .

I’ll give Omar your best regards . I hope you visit us back again .