“Lovely location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Southampton
Reviewed 23 May 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Norwich
Reviewed 9 December 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

sunworshi...
lincolnshire
“escape to the country”
Reviewed 21 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

Me, my husband and my parents have just arrived home from our one week stay at Midfeather. Well what can i say, most definately one of the best holidays we ever had.The cottage itself is beautiful and finished to an extremely high standard and was equiped with everything you could possibly need. Its also spotlessly clean and very cosy (just perfect for relaxing after a long day hiking up the dales!) Just a short and very pleasant walk through the fields is the lovely country pub The Nags Head. Just remember to take a good torch for the walk home through the fields, as its pitch black! Owners are very lovely and helpful. All in all, fab location and accomodation. Cant wait to return next year as we are already missing waking up to nothing more than the sound of the odd sheep talking!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
sophiejan...
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 5 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

We recently stayed in the cottage for three nights and were delighted by the location, cleanliness and facilities.

The kitchen facilities and utensils were excellent and included everything we could have possibly needed. The cottage was very clean and tidy and the games and wifi were a lovely touch and not expected.

The only downside is that the second, smaller bedroom is a little compact and may not be suitable for very young children or an adult couple. There is rather a lot of furniture in the room which makes it a little cramped and that meant I had to put my suitcase in the hall unless I wanted to unpack (although as I was there for such a short time I didn't really see the point!) As there is a lot of storage in other parts of the property I would recommend taking out some of the additional chest of drawers to make the room more spacious.

The real selling point of this property is the location. Edale is a beautiful village and the cottage is just far enough away to feel remote. We did some fantastic walks straight from the cottage and then came home to a really comfortable bed.

Would def return.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:

Reviewed 12 January 2011 for a stay in June 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$67
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing