If you what to be in a lovely quiet place with great food, kind helpful staff, lovely views and good Spa facilities this is the place to be. The beauty treatments are good value and are all a relaxing and pleasant experience.
You are a 10 minute drive away from interesting places such as the Blue John mine and Castleton with lovely country walks to take, where ever you go.
Beakfast is lovely and everything is freshly cooked and brought to the table. No evil do it yourself toaster to be seen. The evening meals were delicious and there was plenty of choice.
The only gripe I had was that there was no shower in the bathroom of the family room only one attached to the taps - not a good experience and very 70's. Sad because the bathroom itself was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park