We visited recently and really enjoyed our stay, didn't use the spa facilities so cannot comment on those, but the hotel, rooms and restaurant are real top quality. It's in a great location right in the heart of Hope Valley and is very close (by car / bike) to Lady Bowater Reservoir which is nice for walks / cycling and a bit of history relating to the Second World War dam busters.
We were very impressed with the hotel from the start, the greeting was pleasant and we were really happy with our room, very spacious with an uber comfy bed! What really puts this place up there though is the restaurant and food... Exceptional, I've eaten in some good Michelin star restaurants and thought the quality, service and attention to detail were right up there. They pride themselves on the use of local produce and I recommend the 7 course taster menu to get a true feel for what the chef is trying to achieve. The restaurant also had a nice relaxed feel with a nice atmosphere, really enjoyed the breakfast the next day too.
In conclusion if you fancy some good food, in a nice location with comfortable lodgings then give it try... I will definitely keep it on my list to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park