Spa Day, including lunch with friends just before Christmas.
Arrived to Coffee and biscuits by the pool, couldn't take it in the lounge as wedding party still using the room, but not a problem. Pool is on the small size and not very deep, but still deep enough to swim in perfectly acceptable for a country house hotel. Used steam room, sauna and outdoor hot tub, bliss.
Before lunch had treatment, Indian Head Massage, very relaxing, lovely calm environment.
Lunch was very good, nicely presented and tasty. The views from the dining room and beautiful.
Spent the afternoon as we had done the morning, using the spa facilities and then we finished the day with a glass of wine in the lounge.
A highly enjoyable grown up treat. We plan to do it again, hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park