We were welcomed to our spa day with coffee in the lounge looking over the Peak District hills. The decor is amazing and original, very soothing and we just relaxed into it ! In fact we spent all day in our robes as we wandered between the spa ,steam room, pool with hilltop views and with a delicious lunch in between .... Still in robes ! Partidge starter and Ashbourne pork 3 ways with amazing veg purées and beetroot. I even sat outside in the hot tub looking over towards Edale ,the sheep grazing on the slopes opposite and the golden bracken. Amazing to sit in the hot bubbles with the soft Peak District rain falling on my face ! A back and shoulder massage in a candlelit treatment room was the icing on the cake . We're coming back soooon !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park