Booked a room (Edale Suite), evening meal and breakfast package with use of spa facilities. Location / view is very good even in pouring rain. Room was very nice but bed is next to window on ground floor and whilst view is great staff park cars outside of window. Blind on window would not work, reported to reception and when we came back from Spa curtains had been drawn. Blind not fixed and no explanation. Steam room in spa was out of order and no advance notification of this, also no mention of this when receptionist explained facilities? heated pool was heated but not to a pleasant level. Spa was below average and below expectation. Room was good but lacked quality touches, safe not bolted down, DAB radio with broken display and broken ariel. TV in bedroom poor quality and non working remote (reported and fixed). Not big issues but in my opinion these things are what makes the difference between good and great. This was in contrast to the restaurant and the food which was Great. From start to finish for our evening meal and our breakfast I would be unfair to pick faults. We had different choices for every course / meal and each one was well presented, high quality and very enjoyable. So in summary apply the same standards to the rest of the hotel and this would easily take it to the next level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park