We booked a special offer - dinner, b&b - last month, and had a wonderful time. Lovely room, dual aspect, and big window in the bathroom too. We'd booked the 7 course tasting menu, but over a complimentary glass of prosecco, were given the option of using the same amount and going a la carte. We stayed with the tasting menu, which was superb; delicate portions which really made you savour the flavours, and the puds were to die for! Lovely view from the restaurant too. Before breakfast the next morning, we swam in the small indoor pool, but only the 2 of us, so no problem, and used the steam room too. Unfortunately the outdoor jacuzzi was broken. I left my earplugs and goggles in my dressing gown, and only realised 24 hours later. No problem to the hotel; they found them and sent them onto me at no cost - what service! Many thanks to all the staff who made our stay so enjoyable. We would thoroughly recommend this as a romantic getaway, with fabulous walks closeby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park