We received a gift voucher for a 1 night spa break at Losehill Hotel and stayed on 26th April 2014. The experience was terrific, the location is stunning, great for walkers or simply those who like being in nature and away from it all. The hotel is lovely,relatively small but well decorated with great friendly staff and fantastic food. The spa area isn't huge but the treatments were well executed and sitting in the outdoor jacuzzi looking out over the hills is a treat not to be missed. Our room was a good size with a particularly well proportioned bathroom, lovely view and well furnished. The newspaper outside our room in the morning free of charge was a nice touch. I would heartily recommend the hotel and would gladly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park