My family stayed here for a wedding in July. The setting is perfect, the rooms are great but I have a couple of negatives. I asked if I could take breakfast outside as we took our dog and dogs are not allowed in the main hotel I was told rather rudely 'no' so I had to sit outside while the rest of the family had their breakfast without me - they would allow me to have coffee outside and they did bring the dog breakfast outside but not mine!!
I then went in on my own to have my breakfast, none of the tables had been cleared away so had to sit at a dirty table and then it actually took them 1 hour to serve my breakfast and when it eventually came I was not that impressed. I also found out that the buffet from the night before which we could have taken home if we would have liked was left in a warm room overnight and not placed in refrigerators so the food that was paid for had to be thrown away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park