this is advertised as a 5 * bed and breakfast and we were not disappointed. Lovely friendly welcome, rooms are very high standard. Breakfasts were very filling with a great range of home made preserves. All in all a great place to stay with two good local pubs within walking or rolling distance back home. !!!! We would return and would recommend to anyone. Where else could you sit in the garden feeding ducks, swans and trout. A lovely setting with great hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning 5 star boutique B&B in Ashford-in-the-Water, arguably the prettiest village in the Peak District National Park. Beautiful riverside location, great local produce breakfast, quality dining a stroll away and stunning walks from the front door. 10 minutes from Chatsworth House, 5 minutes from Haddon Hall and at the start of the Monsal Trail. Spend lazy afternoons sitting by the river feeding the trout, or come and walk the trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your River Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Cottage Hotel Ashford-In-The-Water
- River Cottage Ashford-In-The-Water, Peak District National Park