We visited this B & B this weekend for our wedding anniversary. It's a beautiful place!
Gilly and John were very welcoming hosts who immediately made us feel at home and that nothing was too much trouble. They are very knowledgable about the area too and gave some great tips. Although the property is on the A6, the traffic can barely be heard as the windows are triple glazed. Fresh air is pumped into the rooms so they are not stuffy either. Absolutely immaculate with everything you could possibly want and need and the breakfasts are amazing. We will definitely book to stay there again if we are ever in the area. Thanks so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We now offer this awarding wining property as an exclusive use self catering cottage in Ashford-in-the-Water, arguably the prettiest village in the Peak District National Park. Perfect for large groups accommodating up to 20 guests. Beautiful riverside location, a stroll away and stunning walks from the front door. 10 minutes from Chatsworth House, 5 minutes from Haddon Hall and at the start of the Monsal Trail. Spend lazy afternoons sitting by the river feeding the trout, or come and walk the trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your River Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Cottage Hotel Ashford-In-The-Water
- River Cottage Ashford-In-The-Water, Peak District National Park