John and Gilly are great hosts, making their guests welcome in every way. Super, freshly cooked breakfast, comfortable rooms with all conveniences, beautiful setting - what more could you want.
Set in a pretty village with a few local shops and a great pub (The Bulls Head) that serves delicious evening meals all within walking distance.
John and Gilly are happy to suggest the best walks in the area, of which there are many and can be reached without a car. Nearby is Chatsworth House - definitely worth spending a day visiting House, Gardens and Shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We now offer this awarding wining property as an exclusive use self catering cottage in Ashford-in-the-Water, arguably the prettiest village in the Peak District National Park. Perfect for large groups accommodating up to 20 guests. Beautiful riverside location, a stroll away and stunning walks from the front door. 10 minutes from Chatsworth House, 5 minutes from Haddon Hall and at the start of the Monsal Trail. Spend lazy afternoons sitting by the river feeding the trout, or come and walk the trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your River Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Cottage Hotel Ashford-In-The-Water
- River Cottage Ashford-In-The-Water, Peak District National Park