Thank you Gilly & John for another lovely time with you at your cottage.
Our room 1 was huge (especially the bathroom) and immaculate and had everything you could wish for to make our stay just perfect. Having the fridge close by for chilling our wine etc. is great!
Anyone visiting this wonderful cottage and its location will not be disappointed. We had beautiful walks at Tideswell and also Dovedale - this is a must! Please try and visit the Bull's Head Inn in the village - Plenty of food choice, excellent value and Debbie is the perfect host. The Italian in Bakewell (6 minutes drive away or get a taxi) is also worth a visit.
Thanks again all - we will be back and hopefully we will not have to leave it 3 more years.......
Rob & Sally
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We now offer this awarding wining property as an exclusive use self catering cottage in Ashford-in-the-Water, arguably the prettiest village in the Peak District National Park. Perfect for large groups accommodating up to 20 guests. Beautiful riverside location, a stroll away and stunning walks from the front door. 10 minutes from Chatsworth House, 5 minutes from Haddon Hall and at the start of the Monsal Trail. Spend lazy afternoons sitting by the river feeding the trout, or come and walk the trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your River Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Cottage Hotel Ashford-In-The-Water
- River Cottage Ashford-In-The-Water, Peak District National Park