Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

More Info
from US$37.88
More Info
2,324 results
All reviews polar bear arctic circle interesting animals brown bear animals seem free entry city centre enclosures lions panda goats captivity tunnel species habitat copenhagen picnic
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019

Me and my friend come here straight off the plane to see some fluffy animals! Entry was very easy with the copenhagen card we walked straight in. We got a map and started to look around. It was really cool how close you can get to some animals and took some great photos! The map was a little outdated in my opinion as there was a lot of exhibits not shown on the map but were definitely permanent such as meerkats! We had fish and chips by the polar bear enclosure and wow it was some of the best fish and chips I have ever had!! I couldn't stop thinking about them! The only downside other than the map was when we went to the Tasmanian devil enclosure there was a complete severed cows head, it was quite upsetting to see. I understand that's what they eat but I didn't like seeing a whole severed head :(

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank inclinedtowander
Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

Great day actually 3 hours in our case visit to the CPH zoo. The place is small but offers a decent choice of animals to watch. The bouts enjoyed the colourful frogs the most! But Thera are pandas plus usual elephants, lions wolfs etc.

Highly recommended.

Oh and the children playground is awesome!

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank MrUgo
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

Small zoo. A bit confusing, dirty, a lot of animals werent it their cages. Part of the zoo is under reconstruction. Very pricey, not very much to do and to see. Animals don t look happy. Only interesting part of the zoo is Panda house which is new and has a story.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank IvaF225
Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

Got in with our Copenhagen card. It is a small zoo and we were there at about 1630. Most of the animals were being fed in there overnight enclosures so there was little to see. Spend your time elsewhere.

Date of experience: September 2019
3  Thank kcschueler
Reviewed 12 September 2019

To be honest it's hard to tell if I thought the animals were happy there or not. Definitely hard to tell. The facilities they have for the animals range and definitely vary so I think that's why I can't decide. That being said, the facilities are very good. Very busy the day when we went and it was sunny. I still recommend going there as I did enjoy my visit and the park is huge so it will take you about 4 hours to get around it completely. Children seemed to love it from what I could see and I was in awe of the polar bear as it was my first time seeing one.

Date of experience: April 2019