See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2009

This is definitely the worst hotel I found in Copenhagen:
- no soap in the room
- breakfast avalaible only at 8.30 am
- two showers on the floor, one of which with no lock
- they only accept cash !
- room in a very bad state, don't walk with bare feet on the carpet

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
4  Thank marcmarcParis
Reviewed 4 May 2009

Hello to all backpackers/travellers,

When I think about Euroglobe Hotel, I just wanna puke on the table.

I DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND this hotel. Why ? Very easy, let me explain you that into details.
I booked two rooms for 8 people during a week-end (May 2009) and two hours before I checked in, the owner called me to tell me that the rooms were not available anywore because of some water issues (of course I don't believe that because they were completely full during the all week-end!)... well, sounds bad isn't ? Let me continue the story...
Then, the owner told me that he booked two rooms in another hotel closed to the Central Station for the same price and probably the same standing... BUT, when we arrived there (the hotel was closed to the part of the city where you can find all the hookers you want by the way), the rooms were definitely in bad condition. For example, some of the bed were broken, we (also) had some water issue on the wall and so on... Moreover, we had one shower for 8 people with mould all over the walls. Really disgusting !!! I am REALLY dissapointed about this experience and will never book again in this hotel. Finally, we had to go EVERY morning to the Euroglobe hotel to take the breakfast (15min by walk) which was included in the price. Of course, we didn't have so much time on the morning so we skipped the food ! (but paid for it)

In this case, I really don't recommand this hotel. I can see from the comments on this website that it didn't only append to me ! So guys, avoid it.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
6  Thank RogerDenmark
Reviewed 5 September 2008

We were a group of 7 Malaysians who stayed at Hotel Euroglobe in the summer of 2008 - 1 three bedded and 1 4-bedded room. For the 3 bedded at 660 DKK (approx 94 Euro or 31 Euro per pax) per room per night,, the breakfast and facilities were adequate. Perhaps the hotel can consider more cutlery, plates and cooking utensils.

The shower was too small, and it should have more space for hanging clothes and towel.

In summer, the 3 bedded room was too hot, as there was only 1 window, but the 4 bedded room was okay.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank behlean
Reviewed 21 May 2008

Hotel Euroglobe, Niels Ebbesens Vej 20, Copenhagen
2 May, 2008
A traveller from Russia
I know the expression that a standard European is to be as generous as a Dane. You find It absolutely true when you find yourself at this hotel.
Be prepared to bring with you soap, shampoo, etc There is nothing of the kind either in rooms or in bathrooms that are on every floor. Mind that to take a shower you will have to undress and leave a towel in the corridor being observed by any tenant who will prove to be passing by and then to enter a cabin with your hands up - otherwise there is no room enough. To dry yourself and put on your cloths - in the same environment.
You must pay IMMEDIATELY after check in!
Cards are not accepted. If you do not have local currency with you it is possible to pay in euros but at a very unfriendly exchange rate!
At breakfast not enough even for a 4 years old child bread will be rough inside, sausage that you are not able to chew, but there is a kitchen with an electrical stove, a fridge and a boiler which allows to invent something not to die because of starvation.

3  Thank Rustraveller
Reviewed 20 May 2008

I really don't know where to begin -

The building itself was delapidated inside and out, the corridors and room smelt musty and of damp, the floors in the corridors had uneven flooring, the doors did not fit in their frames and had noticable gaps, the door handles were damaged and close to falling off as were the stair banisters, the bed mattresses were pointy because of the thin sheeting between yourself and the springs, the pillows were losing their stuffing, the window frames were chipped and unclean, there was only one toilet and two showers to serve 17 rooms on our floor (this however was not a problem due to the utter lack of people wanting to stay there) and the condition of said facilities was appalling. In our room, our lightbulb was hung on a long wire stretching half the length of the ceiling and dangled precariously from a hook. The door was difficult to open due to loose carpetting, which would cause a safety hazard in event of a fire.

Note: Dont get drawn in by the area, although this hotel is central, you are paying only marginally less for this hotel than a three star hotel next to central station.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple