A very warm awaits you at this delightful old vicarage lovingly cared for by David and Judith. This very entertaining couple make you feel at home from the word go. We had supper with them on the evening of our stay and it was obvious they are very passionate about the food they prepare using local ingredients as much as possible. Breakfast too was a real treat and was cooked on the Aga by David who is obviously a very accomplished chef!! The vicarage retains many of its original features and is decorated and furnished in period style. I don't think you could find a more tranquil place to stay. Overall a lovely experience and you will not be disappointed. We don't have anything negative to say really. Well deserving of a 5 star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a relaxing weekend for two or a celebration with family and friends, The Old Vicarage offers stylish, informal luxury with personal attention from the hosts, David and Judith Adams. Named one of five best B&Bs by BBC Homes and Antiques magazine and top historic B&B by Independent Traveller. Located in the idyllic conservation village of Priors Marston, amidst unspoiled countryside, about 1.5 hours from London; near Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds and Silverstone. Guests enjoy kitchen suppers or lavish 7-course candlelight dinners prepared by David. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Old Vicarage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Vicarage Hotel Priors Marston
- The Old Vicarage Priors Marston, Warwickshire