NH Park Hotel Deggendorf,
Over the past few years I have stayed a few times in this hotel, as a stopover on the way to Croatia with a group of which I was the tourleader. Last stay was in April 2013.
- within easy reach of the A3-motorway (less than 5 minutes)
- 15 minutes walking distance to the central square of Deggendorf
Comfortable rooms with the usual amenities (phone, television, minibar, hairdryer). A special mention for their very good beds and light but warm covers. Elevator available.
Wifi is free and available throughout the hotel, ask for code at reception.
Car parking free in front of the hotel.
Restaurant serves a good dinner at a slightly more expensive price than average.
Breakfast buffet is great. Very wide choice of sweet and salty dishes, good quality of bread, wide choice of cheeses, ham,... Fruit salads.
Drinks like coffee, tea, different juices included (also refills).
Service genuinely friendly and smiling. Some of the people working in the restaurant and at reception have limited English.
Rate 50€-80€ for a standard double room with breakfast, depending on time of booking and season. But even 80€ seems a fair rate for what is offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Deggendorf hotel is ideally located between the Danube River and the city center of Deggendorf in Bavaria, offering a peaceful setting with very good connections to the A92/A3 motorways. You can walk to the city center easily in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, NHHotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Deggendorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.