Stayed there twice, sept. 2013 and apr. 2014.
First time it was my wife, me and my friend. Last time we came with my wife and her parents.
Both visits we stayed in their Loft apartment. This type of accommodation suited us perfectly!
It has full kitchen, bathroom, big dining table (big enough for family gathering) sofa, and TV/DVD on the first level and three beds on the second (one queen and two single).
- Parking: always plenty of space available
- Sleeping quality: very quiet, beds are comfy.
- rooms are clean
- reception (Andrew) is friendly and helpful. They give you complimentary fresh milk when you check in.
- location: extremely close to shopping plaza and beautiful white sand beaches. (2-5 min walk)
- there is an electric BBQ available in the yard. Ask reception for complimentary BBQ set (sauces, seasoning and utensils).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dolphin Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.