“Cozy and well-equipped holiday house - would have...”
other travellers have booked this property
comfy sofa, WIFI, garden views
pretyy colorful garden fully equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
pretyy colorful garden
fully equipped kitchen
the new relaxing veranda
beautiful color combinations, good quality linen and mattress
big bathroom with tub and shower, separate toiliette
the new pretty deck (oct '14)
nice pictures and bamboo floor
Everything is supplied
Welcome to Margaritaville!
veranda to have a break
nice relaxing area
bikes free
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

James G
Melbourne, Australia
“Cozy and well-equipped holiday house - would have loved to stay for longer”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My partner and I stayed for 3 nights at this house. It had everything we needed and we were very happy with the stay.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
marisa_c1...
Sydney, Australia
“Lovely & clean, everything you need”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Great little place, equipped with everything you need. Very clean, quiet and perfect for a long weekend away.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Extras like the bikes and the wifi and foxtel
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Hannover
Reviewed 25 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

25 Apr 2014
Dear Ronny,

thank you so much for your feedback. We are really happy that you had such a good time and that beautiful bike ride to Hyams Beach and Huskisson.

You certainly did not have the best weather but you did the most of it. You have a great traveling attitude, your are a traveler, not just a tourist. You like to explore things, you know how to appreciate a functional place that has everything one needs for a short time stay.
***
We hope to see you again! Viele Gruesse nach Deutschland (Germany)

John & Alex
Australia
Reviewed 13 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Check-in / front desk
13 Apr 2014
Polly, thank you for your feedback. I am happy you enjoyed our cosy accommodation. The paintings from Santorini we brought them ourselves during our honeymoon trip in Europe.

I like to travel and I love to see nice features and nice colours, that is the way I decorate the houses. I am also very practical and I know what I need when I am away from home.
****
I am sorry that you cannot say anything about the service. Because the fact that you did not meet me, does not mean that you did not get any service. Everything was there for you and I did have a chat with your husband on the phone.
****
All the best to you.
Alex
Jakarta
Reviewed 5 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
5 Jan 2014
Thanks Martin, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. This review is for Marazul Paradise Beach House, the other property that we have for max. 8 persons.

It is not for Marazul Best Deal, we do not have a barbecue here and the property is for max. 2 persons.

Alex
Sydney
Reviewed 27 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Sydney
Reviewed 27 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

27 Nov 2013
Hi Paul,

thanks a lot. You and Aimee happened to be our first guests. It is very important to us to have a review from you. You were also wonderful guests. Thanks and till next time! Cheers Alex
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$78
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing