“Cosy and Quiet”
other travellers have booked this property
comfy sofa, WIFI, garden views
pretyy colorful garden fully equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
pretyy colorful garden
fully equipped kitchen
the new relaxing veranda
beautiful color combinations, good quality linen and mattress
big bathroom with tub and shower, separate toiliette
the new pretty deck (oct '14)
nice pictures and bamboo floor
Everything is supplied
Welcome to Margaritaville!
veranda to have a break
nice relaxing area
bikes free
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Michell L
Sydney, Australia
“Misleading - more like an extended part of the owner's house than a holiday home/villa.”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

Felt a bit cheated after checking in as I was under the impression that this would be a holiday home. Was not impressed to find that I paid $200 for the night, to get a place that resembled a granny flat (with one wall shared with the owner's house).

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Apr 2016
Hi Michell, we allow one night stay in a self contained unit with free WIFI, 2 bikes, stone bath tub, newly renovated, comfy bed, amazing sofa, big TV + all amenities that you can only get in a private house.

The entrance is completely separated and most of the time we do not even see the guests. I personally do not remember if I did meet you, but if I did was only for a short time and to show you the way.

You know that you have more privacy that any B&B and any motel. I do not know why you fill cheated as you did not book a place in the wildness. Alex
Joanne T
“Cosy and Quiet”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Marazul 'Best Deal' is exactly what they advertised. The place is neat and tidy. Quite cosy and quiet. Close to Vincentia village and around 5mins drive to Hyams beach for sunset.
Will return in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cosy and quiet
Liked least: a bit small
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Apr 2016
Thank you Joanne, very happy that you enjoyed the place and everything we have to offer: free unlimited WIFI, bikes, hammock, stone bath, fully self contained... I hope that you come next time.

Alex
Sarahxplo...
“Very nice unit”
Reviewed 3 June 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Good price and very cute unit, everything you need for a weekend or a few days.
Clean, comfortable, good location.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
11 Jun 2015
Thank you, lovely to have you guys. We have tiled now the toilet and this month, the bathroom will be completed renovated. So the villa, will definitely look great by July and we are happy that our guests can enjoy it.
Luke T
“Great location and good deal.”
Reviewed 26 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We enjoyed our stay and were really close to town and the beaches. The accomodation was clean and relaxing, however there was some mold in the shower and we could have also used some more towels. The price was quite reasonable and we would stay here again.

5 Feb 2015
Luke, thank you for your review. I am glad you liked the place. We do have now nearly everything the guests may need. Soon there is a new big TV coming. We also have normal channels now and Foxtel. Sorry about the mould in the bathroom. We will renovate the bathroom soon with big tiles.

See you next time. Alex
Svetlana...
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed 17 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

It's good to stay there if you are looking for a quite place close to the beach and all Jervis Bay activities. Plenty of room, comfy bed, fully equipped kitchen and free wi-fi, what else to wish. There are bikes available so you can ride around the place and enjoy spectacular ocean views and we found amazing Mexican restaurant in the centre, just 5-8 minutes by walk from the accomodation. Definitely recommend it.

5 Feb 2015
Thank you, your review is lovely. Yes, the place is looking really good and there are still some changes to come...
meltedmel
“Lovely cozy home”
Reviewed 1 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I was looking for a place to stay in Jervis Bay and came across this property. Being a student, the fee for this place was the most value-for-money for the period I visited the South Coast with my partner. Alex was also really prompt in answering my questions both before and after I booked the property and contacted me on my mobile (after I had booked the property) to ensure that my questions were addressed! I really appreciated that.

My partner and I both loved the place and enjoyed our stay thoroughly! I was initially confused - it took me a moment to realised that this place is actually a section of a house that has been separated, and furnished for holiday rentals. I must say it's a creative idea, and don't worry, it's completely segregated so there's privacy!

The space is just right for two people and is well-equipped for a homely stay. The place was great for us to just relax, and also for me to write my thesis (There was wifi, what a bonus!) The location was perfect - really close to a supermarket so that we could get groceries for meals and it was a relatively short drive to Hyams Beach. The neighbourhood was quiet and safe, perfect for morning/evening walks to the nearby beach.

I would strongly recommend this place to anyone! Thank you Alex for an enjoyable stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, value, wifi
Liked least: bicycles were rusty
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Carole J
“Thank you. Very comfortable.”
Reviewed 7 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Comfortable accommodation. Spacious area. Friendly owner. Nicely set up. Easy to stay there. Very reasonable. Well maintained. Pretty garden.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing