“Good food or the price”
Review of Jollibee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jollibee
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Ormoc
Cuisines: Philippine, Fast food
Description: Telephone + 63 53 255 3899/ 561 3938.
Description: Telephone + 63 53 255 3899/ 561 3938.
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Firstly it's important to note that this is a McDonalds type restaurant so it's nearly always crowded, but the comparisons stop there. McDonalds is truly awful, this place is good. It's pretty clean considering the huge amount of traffic going through, it's fried chicken is good, rice as well. I had a burger which had a fresh bun that was digestible (take a note McDonalds) and the meat really tasty. The mango shakes were beautiful and not brain freeze cold. My only gripe was there was slightly too much mayonnaise on my bun which caused it to start disintegrating and therefore I ad to eat it really quick to avoid a big mess. A good meal for three of us and for very little money.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

eaten in here a few times , rice is always hot , chicken delicious , and they do a good burger also , place is always busy , also you get toys for the children

1  Thank willieOrkney
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Thats about it. Tasty food. Delicious price.
Spaghetti, butgers, palabok. Multiple kinds of ice cream. Friendly service, very pinoy.

Reviewed 6 December 2011

the food not cook inside outsside was cook and not really good for us

Reviewed 6 September 2011

I come back from America. I have seen one Jollibee in America, but didn't know that it was the same one here in Philippines. The one I saw in America was kind of empty inside. Whereas McDonald's are always looking busy. Okay, about the Jollibee in Ormoc. Well, I ate there once because I and my friends could not find another nearby eatery in the city at that time. It was over-crowded as I remember it rained also, and people were just trying to stay in and avoid the rain. It took over 25 minutes to get to the cashier while waiting in line. The cashier got one of our five orders wrong, and getting back to the cashier and letting her know was a hassle. Ordered all Coke Zero without ice, but all were regular coke with ice. We ordered the 39ers meals and Champ meals. The 39ers meals were aweful, and we do not recommend anyone who can afford better food to eat this meals. The Champ meals were okay, not as good as McDonald's I and friends have tried in American McDonald's. Having said that, I have been informed by friend's family here in Ormoc that almost no good restaurants here. Kind of sad place with no good food.

1  Thank JustVisited