“C'mon give me a break”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 October 2013

It ranked no. 2 here in Tacloban, my client decided to bring me here because he said its the best fine dining restaurant.

To start the food is poorly executed, raw frozed salmon, very poor side salad and take note drizzled with mayo based dressing. the only good thing about here is the location nothing else.

1  Thank morenosherwin

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I read reviews of this restaurant here on Tripadvisor that is why on our first night, I insisted to eat here. Restaurant is quaint with an air of an Italian bistro. They have a small deli and wine selection but the one that I want, a Rose' they don't have, they don't have cocktails too so I settled with San mig light. We ordered pizza, carbonara pasta and baby back ribs. Food were alright and the pizza crust was great. I just want to suggest that they train their wait staff, I asked if their pizza is firewood oven baked, his reply was, " we only have one size". I repeated my question and his reply was " we have many toppings". Anyway, I said just serve us one.

2  Thank Mercedita M
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We ate two lunches here and the food was great!! Pizza was good and filling! The owner also has a restaurant on Samar, just over the bridge. We went there, but it was too early for lunch. The view was unbelievable! Guiseppe's was a restaurant we would highly suggest. Try it; you'll like it !!

2  Thank dmiw
Reviewed 15 July 2013

There it was, a brick pizza oven. The flower arrangement was beautiful. Air conditioner was a nice escape from the heat. I liked the feel of it in the middle of Tacloban City!... The food was good. I had pasta, soup was good, pizza was good, steak was good. But the coffee machine didnt work.

1  Thank mamabelz
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Good food, but the servers need better training. Appetizers should NEVER be serviced at the SAME TIME as the main course. Need to have pizza racks, so there is still room on the table for dinnerware.

2  Thank Roger T