“Good Food Bad Vibes ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Maybe the best Italian restaurant in Tacloban but service is very poor. Choice of music is also off. Club music just doesn't go well with pasta and wine.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I never thought I would find a good/great Italian restaurant in Tacloban...thank God for Giuseppe's! The food was amazing, especially after spending two weeks in Mindanao and the service is above average for the Philippines. We always eat there when we are in Tacloban and highly recommend this restaurant to all!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I finally got to eat at Giuseppe's. I met Giuseppe and his family, they are very nice people. The restaurant was very busy! He made me an amazing plate of fresh anitipasto...prosciutto and parmigiano, pecorino.. it was heaven. I had been in Tacloban volunteering in a rebuild project and was living very rustic and basic but decided after a while that i need a good full meal and I am so glad i ate here. I also had the pizza and it was huge! and amazing! Thank you Giuseppe and family!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I pretty much ate here every night. Everything and Prosciutto was my favorite with SML. All other pizzas were as good. Ambiance was great and the service could have been better.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

you recently reviewed this restaurant. I realize that you are entitled to your own opinion but, i must say that your comment regarding donations is disgusting! Just because people are eating and drinking doesn't mean they are spending your donations. Your comment is ignorant. I am heading there in May and cannot wait to have a meal here, looks good to me!
Luckeelu