“Crunchy and Tasty Pizza Italiano”

Giuseppe's Italian-Filipino
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Tacloban
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Diners like me and my family enjoy the charcoal-baked, fresh and hot-served pizza...it is one and only in Tacloban City

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Totally enjoyed our antipasti of delicious foccacia, cold cuts and cheeses, brick oven pizza and pasta (albeit no truffle oil although it was not really in the menu) and chardonnay. Giuseppe was there to recommend the antipasti, service was ok and ambiance was perfect for chatting and winding down. I'll come back here again next chance I visit Tacloban.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Maybe the best Italian restaurant in Tacloban but service is very poor. Choice of music is also off. Club music just doesn't go well with pasta and wine.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I never thought I would find a good/great Italian restaurant in Tacloban...thank God for Giuseppe's! The food was amazing, especially after spending two weeks in Mindanao and the service is above average for the Philippines. We always eat there when we are in Tacloban and highly recommend this restaurant to all!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I finally got to eat at Giuseppe's. I met Giuseppe and his family, they are very nice people. The restaurant was very busy! He made me an amazing plate of fresh anitipasto...prosciutto and parmigiano, pecorino.. it was heaven. I had been in Tacloban volunteering in a rebuild project and was living very rustic and basic but decided after a while that i need a good full meal and I am so glad i ate here. I also had the pizza and it was huge! and amazing! Thank you Giuseppe and family!