“Stunning view”
Review of San Juanico Bridge

San Juanico Bridge
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Tacloban
More attraction details
Owner description: The San Juanico Bridge, is an arch-shaped truss bridge in the Philippines stretching from Samar to Leyte crossing the San Juanico Strait. It is part of the Pan-Philippine Highway. It is the longest bridge in the Philippines spanning a body of water with a length of 2.16 kilometers.
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

The bridge itself is magnifecent with stunning views on each side. I visited Tacloban months after the typhoon and happy to see that the city has slowly rocovered.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Have been to Tacloban several times now and for some reason I really love this bridge. It is truly maganda :)

1  Thank Cabasf
Reviewed 24 July 2014

It was a rare opportunity to see this very long bridge. When I went down our car, I felt the jolt of passing vehicles. But since this has been here for a very long period, I know how sturdy it was. I was lucky to catch the golden hours during our visit. It was indeed magical.

1  Thank Rose G
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Even minus the promotion of the Marcoses, the fabled bridge still elicits gushes and shrieks simply because God, not the dictatorship, provided the excellent view. Not even Yolanda's unprecedented wrath could snatch that gorgeous view away.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

So, so beautiful, we even stopped for a picture even though youre not really meant to. worth a visit.