“Good food. Nice atmosphere.”
Review of Ocho Seafood Grill

Ocho Seafood Grill
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Tacloban
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 53 325 4171 http://www.taclobanboard.com/tacloban-restaurants.php
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had no idea that I would find a little gem like this in Tacloban. I wanted to go back everyday. Lovely.

There are newer reviews for Ocho Seafood Grill

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've been waiting to hear if Ocho will open again after Yolanda so that I can add a review on it from the time we visited Tacloban in June 2013. Ocho Seafood and Grill is often mentioned in blogs regarding Tacloban City and so we sought it out soon as we dropped our bags at Go Hotel. We ordered some seafood and also pork to grill and sauteed vegetables. Too bad, no scallops that night. I was looking forward to finally eating one. Or two. Finally our food arrived. It didn't take long so props for that. And indeed, they were delicious. We ordered squid, fish, mixed vegetables with tofu and pork liempo.

We were stuffed afterwards. And for that much, we only paid a little over Php1,000. That's what the netizens were talking about, especially if you are in a group and would be sharing the cost, it's a good place to dine.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Ocho Seafood Grill is a place to dine if you are inTacloban, it is a place where one can savor fresh seafood at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Unfortunately i'm allergic to seafood but I was able to get some pork kabobs and other pork items. A lot of options to choose from once ordering and priced reasonably.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

After seeing the effusive reviews and top rating on Trip Advisor, I was happy to have a chance to try the Ocho Seafood Grill recently. While good, I wouldn't describe it as particularly outstanding. Our group had fried squid, grilled grouper, steamed vegetables, and mussles. The best of the lot were the grilled fish and the vegetables, which were very fresh. San Miguel was cold and inviting. The prices trend toward the high side for Tacloban, even adjusting for post-typhoon conditions. Definitely, a good restaurant, but somewhat overrated.