“something to look forward to!”
Review of 'ayo Cafe

'ayo Cafe
Ranked #15 of 84 Restaurants in Tacloban
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Goof food, good service and good ambiance. Ayo Cafe is something to look forward to when you are in Tacloban City.

1  Thank Tin E

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The food choices are pretty diverse, good food execution and value for money. the only bad thing is that the restaurant is quite hard to locate, we missed the store twice. it is also pretty far from the town proper

1  Thank morenosherwin
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My family have been Ayo fans for the longest time. We love their food and drink concoctions. And their desserts are to die for! Everytime we visit this resto, I always postpone my dieting for the next day!

2  Thank mary agnes m
Reviewed 18 March 2013

The owners love to travel and they bring back the flavors of the places they visit (and when I say flavors I am not just talking about food), and then whip up dishes that capture what they experienced, putting their own twists to the cuisine that end up on ‘Ayo’s menu. So when you taste the food, it’s like being there with them, wherever that there is. It’s like being in Vietnam, or Thailand, right there in that small restaurant in Tacloban City. And the chef never stops creating new dishes, so you have the comfort of always having the old favorites (e.g., Orange ribs) but there is always something new to try (e.g., Lamb, my favorite).

(I am from Tacloban so I may be a little biased BUT I also travel extensively and if I find this restaurant in the small towns I find myself in, I’d be very happy- the place is very unassuming but the food is excellent and prices are very reasonable)

1  Thank MariaGanja
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Ayo's is a nice find, to enjoy good food with friends & family. the chef has a variety of tasty treats mixing asian, italian, & local dishes. the asian ribs are my favorite. my wife likes the fish, saying the salmon is a real treat. i finish off with a tasty house salad. the refreshing blend of drinks help finish off a great meal good service & very affordable price. I highly recommend to all who travel through the Tacloban area.

1  Thank Pete D