“Proud that Tacloban has Sunzibar”
Review of Sunzibar

Sunzibar
Ranked #12 of 79 Restaurants in Tacloban
Cuisines: Mexican
Tacloban City, Tacloban, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Proud that Tacloban has Sunzibar”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Their rum ribs is the best so far. During vacation time, the place is full especially at night. Do expand the place. And do be open for business everyday.

I like the menu as fresh veg is added as a garnish & kids who are non-veg eaters become a natural eater without any coaching.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Julia A

Caloocan, Philippines
“Another "Mexican Restaurant"”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Small resto with average food, the menu offerings is almost mexican but flavors is too Filipino, its like eating a Japanese food in Tokyo Tokyo

Visited December 2012
1 Thank morenosherwin
Makati
“Must-visit resto in Tacloban”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I discovered this place while googling for eating places in Tacloban. It was my first time in Tacloban, I don’t knoHw anybody, and had no idea where to eat. I was tired that night and needed good food. The food was so amazing! I ordered nachos and rum ribs which according to the reviews were to die for. They were not lying. I almost ate the entire plate of chips! And the meat of the rum ribs was sooo tender, it fell of the bones. I wonder how they prepare it. The meat was so tasty, too. The owners were very friendly and down to earth; chatted with me when I began asking questions about the resto and menu. They are very nice people, and remind of two good friends from way back. I left the place very satisfied. My story does not end here. I came back the next day before catching my flight back to Manila. I ate those tempting chips again, and also tried their bangus (milkfish) with humus and the jerk bangus. Delicious! Sunzibar is one place you should not miss. It offers not just excellent food but very good customer service as well. Kudos to its owners!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sheilani_Marie
Manila, Philippines
“Good Food at Reasonable Price”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Just a walk from the city center, this resto offers good food at reasonable prices...and best of all it is walking distance from the downtown. For tourists, the regional capitol building is minutes by walking through from this resto.

Leyte Park Hotel and bars is near the place. Tacloban City is a small city so everything is within walking distance.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank marletbadeo
Nottingham
“Disgraceful service”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Half of our order never arrived even after we complained having waited an hour. We then asked for the bill as we were still hungry and went elsewhere. They just didn't care at all. Avoid if you want to actually eat.

Visited August 2013