Rosvenil Hotel
Ironwood Hotel(Tacloban)
Z Pad Residences(Tacloban)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$70
The Loft Hotel(Tacloban)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnew wingbuffet breakfaststayed here for one nightseafood restaurantcoffee shopold houseconvenient storea nice place to stayrooms are spaciouswould stay here againricewalking distancethe ground floordowntown areatacloban cityshowergenerator
Reviewed 18 August 2012

the hotel facilities was ok but only to find out that you have no safety inside. My money was stolen while I was out running. The room boy first asked me if im going to check out, I said no. Then I went and had fun outside. when I came back aorund 11am I realized that my bag was already open and that I lost my cash inside. I then look for my laptop and my jewelris,, goood thing I have kept them out of the burglars sight. I reported the said incident to front desk and unfortunately no one not even the manager talked to me. I couldn't get angyr to the crew as they are not the on the decisions and another bad thing is that they talked in their dialect of which i cannot understand..may you improve the next time around and pay me what I lost

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank kkai13
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Comfortable and very cheap. The room was clean with a comfortable bed. The bath had a shower that had just warm, not hot, water. The staff were very polite but with 2 of us staying in the room we were only given 1 towel each day and had to ask for an additional one every day. We stayed for 3 nights then 3 more later the next week....same result on both stays. We always had to ask for a second towel.
The restaurant next door was great with good food and very decent prices. They will even do room service for no extra charge...very nice.
The only real downside is they do not take reservations, it is first come first serve. So we did an advance payment to hold a room on our return and this worked just fine.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed 14 December 2011

A group of us were there for 3 days and found it a great choice. Rooms were clean, beds fine, and friendly staff. It's not the Hilton but nor was the price. By the way, the restaurant next door was tops for a great feed at a budget price.

Room Tip: Book early as it was always full.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Freddy4fun
Reviewed 25 May 2011

my 3 sisters and i stayed in 2 adjacent rooms and we had the same horrible experience. we did not get much sleep when we were attacked by spirits who were obviously pissed off with guests staying at their hotel. but when we discussed this with the hotel staff the next morning, they looked like they did not know anything about it and just shrugged their shoulders about the matter. im telling you, im not open to a third eye or whatever you want to call it...but i did have a bad experience, same with my sisters. and we definitely wont recomment for others to stay there and have the same experience we had.

• Stayed: June 2010
7  Thank duoaifa
Reviewed 16 April 2011

The owner of the Pensione is my wife's cousin. We were given a room on the first floor and the room was a pleasant surpise. A large kingsize bed, airconditioned room, hot water shower. My brothers and sister who live in Tacloban was surprised when they saw our room.
True we got the room for free, but I made discreet inquiry about the price and it was someplace in the $10.00 range.

I would definitely recommend this Pensione. Clean, good service and a closeby eatery not too good but good enough.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple