Very disappointing. Stayed for 7 nights in January 2014 in 3 bedroom apartment.
Pros: Great pool & good location close to surf club, beach, local shops & restaurants.
1. Smelly throughout - had not been cleaned very well.
2. Bathrooms were the worst I have ever seen - mould in Showers, mould on window winders, musty smell, obviously cleaned to a minimum.
3. Mattresses all too soft and so uncomfortable. Great if you like sleeping on a bean bag.
4. Furnishings very cheap, mismatched and dated.
5. Living area was too cramped for six people.
6. 3rd Bedroom attached to Living area with wooden sliding doors which fell off the track twice. Lovely hole where the door handle should have been.
6. Kitchen so small, one person only. The Range hood had not been cleaned - greasy and smelly.
7. Big cupboard upstairs with a few hangers only. Downstairs cupboards too small. Did not bother unpacking.
I have stayed at Budget Motels which were cleaner with better furnishings. Overpriced for the quality of the accommodation. Would advise inspection of the room first. We could not wait to check out.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking