We really enjoyed a wonderful family holiday at the Resort. The location was central and an easy walk to the beach, Surf Club, shops, supermarket and eateries. The staff were very helpful and happy to book all of our tourist bookings. The pools were fabulous - the kids just loved them. It is a very clean, safe and modern Resort. Would definitely recommend (we have already) and would love to go back again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mirage Alex Resort on Alexandra Headland, the luxury four and a half star resort on Sunshine Coast. Set just 50 meters from the main road The Mirage offers stunning views without the traffic noise, and is just a short walk away from either Mooloolaba or Maroochydore! Our balconies are all east-facing and have a view of our beautiful pool and gardens, the lagoon, park and/or ocean. Opposite the resort's location is the picturesque Lake Nelson Park, home to many water birds, including our beloved swans. Come at the right time of year and watch the baby cygnets or maybe some ducklings with their parents. We offer spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments with full size kitchens, large living and dining areas, separate laundry and east facing balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Mirage Alexandra Headland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Alexandra Headland Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Mirage Hotel Alexandra Headland