Just returned from a wonderfully relaxing break at the Mirage. We booked a three bedroom unit for our family get-together.The setting is perfect...so tranquil, away from the main highway but still so close to everything we needed. Parked the cars and that's where they stayed. (Even the resort parking is a great bonus) Walked to the beach, the shops and the restaurants. The Mirage pools and gardens are beautifully maintained as is the tennis court. (Didn't have time to use the gym.)
A HUGE thank you to the management and staff at the Mirage for making our stay the fabulous mini holiday break we had hoped for...only wish we could have stayed longer. We will certainly recommend the Mirage.Hope to be back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mirage Alex Resort on Alexandra Headland, the luxury four and a half star resort on Sunshine Coast. Set just 50 meters from the main road The Mirage offers stunning views without the traffic noise, and is just a short walk away from either Mooloolaba or Maroochydore! Our balconies are all east-facing and have a view of our beautiful pool and gardens, the lagoon, park and/or ocean. Opposite the resort's location is the picturesque Lake Nelson Park, home to many water birds, including our beloved swans. Come at the right time of year and watch the baby cygnets or maybe some ducklings with their parents. We offer spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments with full size kitchens, large living and dining areas, separate laundry and east facing balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mirage Alexandra Headland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Alexandra Headland Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Mirage Hotel Alexandra Headland