We enjoyed a 3 night stay in a 2 bed apartment. We were on level 1 so ocean views were non existent. The apartment was good size, clean and have everything you need for an extended stay. Beds were not the most comfortable but have slept on worse. Location is good being just a short walk to the beach and the few shops.
Just some minor things that i think a paying guest should get in anything above 3 star accommodation. Pool towels would be nice, paying $5 to hire them was a bit harsh. And also toilet paper, we had 2 rolls between 5 of us for 3 nights? Not sure if any known human would find that enough! These are only minor things, but when travelling on a plane from Sydney the lighter we can travel the better and just assumed these would all be included.
Note: maybe just put rates up an extra $5 and have all this included free of charge.
Pools were good, gym was ok as well as the sauna. Did not get time to use another other facilities.
From the accommodation available in Sunshine Coast it does seem this is one of the better options, but as said a few things could make guests feel a little better about a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mirage Alex Resort on Alexandra Headland, the luxury four and a half star resort on Sunshine Coast. Set just 50 meters from the main road The Mirage offers stunning views without the traffic noise, and is just a short walk away from either Mooloolaba or Maroochydore! Our balconies are all east-facing and have a view of our beautiful pool and gardens, the lagoon, park and/or ocean. Opposite the resort's location is the picturesque Lake Nelson Park, home to many water birds, including our beloved swans. Come at the right time of year and watch the baby cygnets or maybe some ducklings with their parents. We offer spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments with full size kitchens, large living and dining areas, separate laundry and east facing balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Mirage Alexandra Headland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Alexandra Headland Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Mirage Hotel Alexandra Headland