We stayed here for a month whilst I had a job we were allocated a three bedroom apartment with two bedrooms closed off. The apartment was spacious ,well appointed and comfortable. The resort is quiet although only a short walk from the beach. The pool complex is nice and there is a good gym. The hosts were very friendly and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would be happy to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mirage Alex Resort on Alexandra Headland, the luxury four and a half star resort on Sunshine Coast. Set just 50 meters from the main road The Mirage offers stunning views without the traffic noise, and is just a short walk away from either Mooloolaba or Maroochydore! Our balconies are all east-facing and have a view of our beautiful pool and gardens, the lagoon, park and/or ocean. Opposite the resort's location is the picturesque Lake Nelson Park, home to many water birds, including our beloved swans. Come at the right time of year and watch the baby cygnets or maybe some ducklings with their parents. We offer spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments with full size kitchens, large living and dining areas, separate laundry and east facing balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Mirage Alexandra Headland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Alexandra Headland Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Mirage Hotel Alexandra Headland