We stayed at the Mirage for three nights and our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer. We were upgraded from a two bedroom apartment to a three-bedroom one, with one bedroom closed off, so it had a very large living area and the bedroom was also spacious. Awesome views from Apartment 56! Very clean and well-equipped and the apartment was beautifully decorated. Good easy access to the secure parking. Being set back from the main road through Alex Heads is an advantage. Pool area is wonderful. Easy walk to the beach, and several good restaurants and the surf club are nearby. Check in was easy. The lady who works in reception was lovely and always very helpful. Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mirage Alex Resort on Alexandra Headland, the luxury four and a half star resort on Sunshine Coast. Set just 50 meters from the main road The Mirage offers stunning views without the traffic noise, and is just a short walk away from either Mooloolaba or Maroochydore! Our balconies are all east-facing and have a view of our beautiful pool and gardens, the lagoon, park and/or ocean. Opposite the resort's location is the picturesque Lake Nelson Park, home to many water birds, including our beloved swans. Come at the right time of year and watch the baby cygnets or maybe some ducklings with their parents. We offer spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments with full size kitchens, large living and dining areas, separate laundry and east facing balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mirage Alexandra Headland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Alexandra Headland Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Mirage Hotel Alexandra Headland