Stayed here October 2008 and absolutely loved the place. It's set back off the main road so is very quiet. If you are high enough up you have a view of the sea and also a view of great parkland in front of the hotel.
The Beach was within walking distance, there were some great restaurants close by and a fantastic bakery just around the corner (Yum). If you wanted more choice of restaurants Mooloolaba is only a 20 minute walk away, we used to walk there and back every night.
Lovely pool, quiet tennis courts and basketball, I have two teenage boys and was a little worried it would be too quiet for them but it was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mirage Alex Resort on Alexandra Headland, the luxury four and a half star resort on Sunshine Coast. Set just 50 meters from the main road The Mirage offers stunning views without the traffic noise, and is just a short walk away from either Mooloolaba or Maroochydore! Our balconies are all east-facing and have a view of our beautiful pool and gardens, the lagoon, park and/or ocean. Opposite the resort's location is the picturesque Lake Nelson Park, home to many water birds, including our beloved swans. Come at the right time of year and watch the baby cygnets or maybe some ducklings with their parents. We offer spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments with full size kitchens, large living and dining areas, separate laundry and east facing balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Mirage Alexandra Headland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Alexandra Headland Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Mirage Hotel Alexandra Headland