Just back from an absolutely brilliant ten day holiday at this resort. We can honestly say this was one of the best holidays we have ever had. The location, accomodation, service, food and atmosphere were first class. The hosts all go out of their way to make your holiday very special and this seems to be part of the Six Senses culture. Our special thanks to Isaline Goy, Julius (our butler), Lhen (restaurant), Minelli (Chill Bar) and Hansa (our housekeeper) for all their special attention and for making us feel like part of the six senses family for the duration of our stay. It is not very often that we ever consider going back to the same resort but we will definitely be back to Six Senses Zighy Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The eighteen acres self-contained Zighy Bay is set on a 1 mile (1.6 Kilometers) stretch of sandy beach fringed with rugged dramatic mountains and sea at the northern peninsula of Musandam. It features some of the most beautiful sandy beaches of Zighy Bay, temperate climate both summer and winter including an award-winning Six Senses Spa and Wellness Centre spanned over more than 20,450 square feet (1,900 square meters). As the first Six Senses resort in Middle East, Six Senses Zighy Bay blends exceptional guest experiences with a unique style - authentic, personal, adapt seamlessly to Middle East especially to Omani cultures, sustainable and in harmony with individual surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Prestigia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Six Senses Zighy Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Zighy Bay
- Six Senses Zighy Bay Hotel Zighy Bay
- Zighy Bay Six Senses Hideaway