Zighy Bay was a real treat beginning to end. We arrived 29 December and left January 7. Kids loved it and the staff were very good with the Children. Accommodation was great, clean and quiet. The grounds are quiet even though at full capacity. The service was brilliant - the staff were happy and helpful. You can walk around the resort bare footed or cycle your bike. The setting is stunning and there is plenty to do - or plenty of quiet to sit and listen to the silence and take in one of the most secluded resorts I have ever been too - highly recommend a beach front villa - you open your gates (you are in the sea). Will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The eighteen acres self-contained Zighy Bay is set on a 1 mile (1.6 Kilometers) stretch of sandy beach fringed with rugged dramatic mountains and sea at the northern peninsula of Musandam. It features some of the most beautiful sandy beaches of Zighy Bay, temperate climate both summer and winter including an award-winning Six Senses Spa and Wellness Centre spanned over more than 20,450 square feet (1,900 square meters). As the first Six Senses resort in Middle East, Six Senses Zighy Bay blends exceptional guest experiences with a unique style - authentic, personal, adapt seamlessly to Middle East especially to Omani cultures, sustainable and in harmony with individual surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Six Senses Zighy Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Zighy Bay
- Six Senses Zighy Bay Hotel Zighy Bay
- Zighy Bay Six Senses Hideaway