“Quality Food on the Cowboy Trail”

Longview Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Longview
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had a grilled chicken burger and salad for $11.95. My friend Bryan reckoned the Reuben Sandwich was his best ever. Unique would be an excellent way to describe The Longview Steakhouse. One would not expect to find quality cuisine nestled in the foothills of southern Alberta, but that is exactly what you get at the Longview Steakhouse. We experienced their food as part of a drive along the Cowboy Trail. It left pleasant memories.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

the best steak sandwich I have ever tasted.....our son nick took us here.he has been working on john stewarts ranch for the summer.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I was in a training class in the area and I was taken to the longview steak house for dinner.
The place is small, cozy, excellent service, I had the steak with shrimp and I can tell it was one of the best steak i have had in a long time.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Take the drive to Longview Steak House ,the food is great .The steak is the best I've had in a while.The halibut which the misses had was a very good size and very tastes also .Could use a few more veggies but then again it leaves room for a great desert also .So drive on down for a great meal.Make a reservation.The place it rustic but they are going to have a new building .

Reviewed 25 August 2013

My husband and I went here to eat for our anniversary dinner last week. I called the day before and made a reservation. We showed up and we were surprised at how little it was, but we were excited because we had only heard great things about it. My husband had the pepper steak, and I had the pork tenderloin. They were both cooked perfectly, and we were really happy with our choices. I would recommend this steakhouse to anyone!