Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Visit Karakol Tour Agency Amazes!

We used Visit Karakol to assist us with our trip to Kyrgyzstan and in particular a trek in the Tien... read more

Reviewed 21 September 2023
mikesT4519DU
Vancouver, Canada
via mobile
12 days tour- with visit karakol.l

We gat an amazing experience in one of most beautiful places in the world. The crew and Timur(the... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2023
ola_peis
Tel Aviv, Israel

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Karakol
from £1,720.83
More Info
All reviews his team day trip green yard driver guide memorable trip guest houses and hotels ski touring short notice bad weather timur jaz permit country logistics region trekking english
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2019

I've been in Kyrgyzstan 2 times and 2 times I did a number of trips with the guys at Visit Karakol. They always take care of absolutely everything: transportation, lodging, food, porters (for hikes, if you need).

What's more is that they're super nice people themselves. They're always enthusiastic and you can see how much they love their country and how they really want to show the beauty of the country to you. They love to explore, take photos or climb a mountain themselves. You're always in good company.

If you want to do some great trips in Kyrgyzstan, go with these guys!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Albert D
Reviewed 21 February 2019

We wanted to visit Engilchek and, as we had our own vehicle, we just needed the permit to go. Visit Karakol obtained the necessary permit for us amazingly quickly. They also provided excellent advice about the long, rough trip in. The staff are very friendly, very helpful and speak excellent English. If we had had more time in the area, we would love to have done more with them. Very highly recommended...

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank TVR550
Ibraim A, Public Relations Manager at Visit Karakol - Travel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2019

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!

Reviewed 15 November 2018

Visit Karakol is an incredible guide company. Their local knowledge, friendly team, and extensive experience is amazing. I have trekked in many countries on five continents, with many guide companies, and they rank among the best that I have ever had the privilege of being led by. I provide absolutely the highest recommendation to anyone who is considering using them. You will not regret it, and you will have an amazing trip! Enjoy!

Date of experience: October 2018
Timur A, Owner at Visit Karakol - Travel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2019

Dear Dan,
Thank you very much for your warm review on our work. It is giving us new incentive to do our work in best way.

Best regards,
Timur Akbashev

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Highly recommended travel agency to explore Kyrgyzstan!
Above all the expectations. We with my friend had great 2-week experience. Everything was just perfect: accommodations - cute & welcoming guesthouses, high quality hotels, warm & coolest yurta at Son-Kul lake. Right & highly professional people at the right places. Always on schedule. Proper equipment. Timur and his team "knows" what his customer needs better than customer itself.
Special and warmest thanks to our guides Yuri & Kiril and also Timur's mom for great hospitality in lovely Green Yard hotel.
And of course, many-many thanks to Timur! Keep going!

Date of experience: September 2018
3  Thank oleg2man

Dear Oleg,
My best regards to Slava. Yura is sending best regards to both of you.

Timur Akbashev

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

The connection with Visit Karakol started 8 months ago. I immediately felt that there was someone on the other side that always answers and helps with every question I had (and I had a lot) I felt that I had chosen correctly from all the possibilities I had and I was clearly not disappointed!!
Very good jeep tour with Visit Karakol and the great guide Timur,
attentive to all our needs, knows every corner of this huge country and with his skilled guidance leads us safely through the beautiful places and tastes in Kyrgyzstan.

We had a real boutique trip

Date of experience: September 2018

Dear Miri,
It was also very easy for me to built our jeep tour with you, your knowledge of our country which you obtained through internet was unbelievable.
It is big pleasure for me to hear that all group had wonderful time in Kyrgyzstan and I got new friends in your person.
I hope to visit Israel some day to meet with you there and discover Israel.

Keep in touch,