“Great food, great atmosphere, great people!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Sirince
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Turkish, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Taipei, Taiwan
“Great food, great atmosphere, great people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

It was very cold outside at night in January Sirince but inside this restaurant was a little heaven. They serve good food, good live music, and top on that, they make you feel so welcome and just like home.
I had one of my best Lamb kebab there. Also I tried some cold starters and they were incredible delicious. One of my favorite starters is red chilies with yogurt. It's not very spicy but with fresh flavor. It just tastes so good.
I was lucky to be there on Saturday night and they had live Turkish music. The singer even offered me to sing at the stage! The atmosphere was just so great and I had so much fun at that night! This is the place I will definitely come back again and recommend to my friends,for great food, great atmosphere, and great people.

• Visited January 2013

• Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

I really like that restaurant. I enjoyed my dinner. When I get Sirince, I m gonna visit there again.

• Visited November 2012
San Jose
“Good food and music - romantic dinner on a cold winter night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013

We found our way to this restaurant when walking up to one of the more highly rated options nearby. It looked inviting with its lights and cozy ambience . The food was quite good and there was live music playing for us while we dined. Turned out to be a quite cozy , romantic dinner on a cold winter night in Sirince. Good choice in Sirince especially with Music over the weekend.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank asin101
Dayton, Ohio
“Outstanding food in a lovely, rustic setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

Located in the picturesque, if touristy, town of Sirince, a narrow, winding drive from Ephesus, this restaurant serves delicious, home-made food that we paired with excellent Sirince white wine. From mac and cheese -- prepared with local cheeses, handmade noodles, and walnuts -- to delicate dolmades and stuffed pasta with yogurt sauce, the food at Arsipel was fresh and wonderful. The dining room overlooks a beautiful hillside and service was friendly and relaxed. One of our favorite meals of the trip, it also was quite reasonable.

• Visited September 2012
New York
“Excellent Food in Sirince”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

This is a highly rated restaurant in Sirince. The warm, home-baked bread was fantastic, served with delicious local olive oil. A baked eggplant/vegetable dish was also excellent. Friendly, leisurly service.

Visited September 2012