“An amazing rustic antique style b&b. My favorite!”
Review of Kirkinca Hotel

Kirkinca Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sirince
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Stayed her for 4 nights. I fell in love with this place! The breakfast has to be mentioned first off as the spread was amazing, many styles of cheeses, jams, omlette, fresh fruit and all this while you gaze of the roof tops and countryside or the pretty village of Sirince. This is a place where lace is on the dresser, curtains and bed. Everything is wooden. The staff are amazing and even though they did not speak much English, the manager Mustafa was fluent and was very friendly welcoming and helpful. I actually ended up staying longer than scheduled in this hotel and town as it was such a nice experience. I felt I really lucked out by finding Kirkinka. I am looking forward to somehow finding my way back there as it felt like home. Divine!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
kirkinca, Yönetici at Kirkinca Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Barwell71 ,

Thanks for such a nice review . We really appreciate it . We are looking forward to seeing you again .

Reviewed 30 September 2012

Lovely big room in a very old building, immensely helpful and informative manager, healthy breakfasts

We felt transported back 200 years or more in this little formerly Greek village high above Selchuk. Its narrow twisty lanes,little whitewashed houses and beautiful vistas were magical. Our host Mustafa took us around to another of the owners' properties and gave us tea in a beautiful garden with olive, pomegrante, cherry and fig trees. He told us about the history of the 600 year old village, the age of some of the buildings ( former Greek houses about 300 years old) and walked us to the hotel's restaurant, a bit down the cobblestone path. Our room had free wifi, a good shower and an excellent bed. Breakfast was served high up on a terrace. We had yougurt, an omlette, bread and jams, olives, cucumbers and marvelous tasting tomatoes. There were many little cafes and restaurants in the village as well as many little shops selling local olive products and other touristy souvenirs. There were also a number of fruit stands and sellers of local fruit wines. Tour agencies picked us up on two mornings so we could connect with tours to Ephesus and Pamukkale so being about 9 kilometres up the mountain from Selcuk was no problem. Mustafa arranged our bus tickets to Bodrum and the crowning glory was a ride from Mustafa down the mountain so we could catch our bus on time. We thoroughly recommend a few nights in this ancient village.

Room Tip: Ask Mustafa to advise you but I was able to look out the old wooden window down onto a little cobble...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear FrederickD81 ,

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights as part of a bigger trip, and it was certainly one of the better places. Every room is different, and very interesting. The people are lovely, and the food excellent. Just watch the wine prices at dinner.....and if you are a late drinker, stock up early!

Room Tip: Mine was great - top floor, to the left of the balcony as you face the front of the hotel from outsi...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gordon R

Dear Gordon R,

Reviewed 23 September 2012

When we were visiting Sirince, I was compelled to peek into this magical little place on one of the winding cobblestone streets as we climbed uphill. The owner was nice enough to show us a room...which looked very comfortable, with its own bath. There were lots of people eating lunch on the terrace in back...which also was very appealing. There are only a few rooms, but i made a note to remember this place for when I return....and I most definitely will be going back to Sirince!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Dear MilkmaidTS,

Reviewed 15 September 2012

I was staying in Kusadasi for 3 months and have been going to Turkey for 10 years but I have to say one of my best days ever was spent in Sirince and we stayed in this hotel. Myself and my boyfriend went to sirince for 1 night and ended up staying here. We couldnt of been happier with the hotel or room, the staff everything. As soon as we got there we were shown 3 rooms which we could stay in. All as nice and unique as each other. The staff couldnt of been more friendly and helpful. As soon as we got here we felt we were nearly on honeymoon! The turkish breakfast we got in the morning was wonderful. I would highly recommend staying here, we can't wait to go back again and if ever im staying in Sirince this is where i will be staying. I would say when we were there it seemed to be all couples but that might of just been our day but I think it is a perfect place for couples. The price I feel was fair enough, its not something you would do everyday but it was reasonable for the occasion and was well worth it! We cant wait to go back!

Room Tip: The top room with the Jacuzzai !
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Caroline C ,

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Kircinka is a lovely boutique hotel situated on a winding cobble stoned road near the top of Sirince Village. The rooms are small (there were 3 of us sharing) but trust me, in a village as picturesque as this one you wont spend much time indoors! The Turkish breakfast is wonderful and the terrace where you enjoy it has the most magnificent view of the village. Our host, Mustafa was most accommodating and couldn't be more helpful or welcoming. He walked us around the village, organised us a lift to their swimming pool a few km's away, and accommodated us in their other hotel in the centre of the village when we needed to stay an extra night. He went out of his way to organise us a taxi to Sirince late at night too. This type of service is rare in an industry as big as this. We were very impressed.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear Katherine B ,

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I loved this quirky little hotel as soon as I arrived. It is based on a series of rooms which are arranged higgledy-pigglely on quite a steep site in Sirince, a small town near Selcuk in Turkey. The rooms are unique and far from the homogenised, air-conditioned places some travellers might prefer - so if you are looking for standardised accommodation, go somewhere else as this won't be for you.

But it is truly splendid. The rooms are large and furnished in quite an old-fashioned domestic style.The beds are large and very comfortable and there are various artisan touches [such as blinds in the windows]. The bathrooms are great but owe far more to their Turkish heritage than standard hotels - there's any amount of hot water and good quality toiletries.

Breakfast is on a small roof terrace. It is generous and, again, showcases local, rather than international, food. The Turkish black tea is wonderful. There is no dinner menur but the staff are happy to take your oder round the corner and bring a restaurant meal back to you so you can enjoy the scented night air and deep balck skies on the terrace.

The staff were lovely and very helpful.

I will be more than happy to visit again and intend to do so next year.

I found it one of the most magical places I have ever stayed - so much so that I wonder why I am recommending it so highly, I want to keep it for myself!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Lesley M ,

Mustafa

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sirince
Ayasoluk Boutique Hotel & Restaurant
#8 of 10 in Sirince
Sihirbazin Evi
Sihirbazin Evi
#5 of 15 in Sirince

Been to Kirkinca Hotel? Share your experiences!