“Perfect Place to Stay & Play in Paradise!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Second bathroom with shower
Our sugar beach
Our Wide open beach
Seating area by the pool and BBQ
Whale watch
Whale watch in front of condo
Watch turtles in front of condo
surfing anyone by condo
maui sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sixpkbill...
Rockford, MI
“Perfect Place to Stay & Play in Paradise!”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Absolutely gorgeous accommodations in paradise. Mary is a pleasure to deal with and always provided prompt, courteous and professional communication. The condo is amazing! Clean, beautiful decor and stocked with everything you need for your vacation on Maui. The location is centrally located to Lahaina, Kapalua on one side as well as Kihei, Wailea/Makena on the other side and about 20-30 minutes from the Kahului airport depending on traffic and any road detours. You will have a huge smile on your face as soon as you arrive and walk into the second floor unit. Mary has really done some great work updating the condo and keeping these fresh for her guests. The condo provides updated bathrooms with large showers, updated bedrooms each with their own wall mounted TV, a comfortable living and dining area and a beautiful kitchen with a spacious counter and new appliances along with everything you need to cook a meal in or at the poolside grilling area and then watch the beautiful sunset from the pool/Pacific Ocean view lanai. Not all condos are created equal, I can assure you of that. We have been traveling to Maui 2 times per year since 1996 and Mary has made sure of that with her hard work, investments in the condo and dedication to provide her guests with great accommodations! I would recommend Mary and her condo to anyone planning a visit to Maui. You will appreciate her care for her guests and every bit of this condos amenities during your stay and make sure that you show Mary your appreciation by following the house rules and taking care of the condo and the nice things she has available for your use that Mary has worked so hard to provide during your stay in Paradise. Mahalo Mary! We look forward to seeing you in the future and staying with you again! Hau 'oli Makahiki Hou!

8 Jan 2018
Thank you for the awesome review. I'm so glad you loved the upgrades we did and everything else about our condo. I love hearing from guests and do my best to make sure everyone has the best vacation possible. I can't wait until your next visit. Having guests that love Maui and the condo like we do as well as care for it like its there's is priceless to me. Thanks again.
Debbie H
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed in Mary's wonderful home for a month and loved every minute! The condo is centrally located, right on the ocean with a beautiful sandy beach that stretches all the way to Kihei. The condo is as pictured and is very comfortable. The kitchen has everything you need to cook. Mary is wonderful to work with. We are looking forward to coming back soon.

Your age range 50-64
30 Dec 2017
So glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to next trip.
linz37201...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing Vacation Spot!”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We enjoyed an amazing vacation at this condo! Super clean and centrally located with all the amenities. Cannot beat the gorgeous ocean views from the balcony! Highly recommend this rental!

2 Oct 2017
Thank you so much!
ivygonzal...
San Lorenzo, California
“Turtles”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Mary's condo. It was decorated with sea turtles which I love. The balcony was comfortable and had a nice ocean view. The Kitchen was well stocked with all necessary items including some spices and condiments. The condo is not far from the airport, Lahaina and the harbor. Mary was available by text for any small issues ( how to use the DVD ). I would love to stay there again.

24 Sep 2017
Thank you for staying at our condo. I am glad we were able handle any questions you had like how to use the electrics and wi-fi.
Mark H
“The Closest place to heaven on earth.”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

It's our third time here and can't wait to come back! It's like heaven on earth Mary you have done well young lady!

24 Sep 2017
So glad you continue to enjoy our home away from home. Looking forward to next years visit.
Yvonne L
Castro Valley, California, United States
“Best Beach Front Condo”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We loved our stay at this beautiful condo. The decor is warm, modern and comfortable. The owners thought of every detail in booking and in the directions needed to navigate the condo. Everything we needed was at our fingertips.
The grounds are also beautiful! Just steps to the ocean and to the barbecue and pool. Simply lovely.
We hope to come back again.

21 Sep 2017
Thank you for staying with us. I am happy to hear you loved our condo and your detail package on how to get there and use the equipment in the condo with ease.We do our best to make it as easy as possible for our guests to feel at home upon their arrival.
Thanks again for staying with us.
Ben G
“I love the condo and where it is --on the beach!!!”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I luv coming to Maui and too! having the opportunity to stay in style! And that's what you get at Kana'i A Nula Condo's-- I luv staying at this particular beautiful up graded condo. It's close to everything in any direction and it's located on a beautiful Maui beach.. You can do so much from here- I am only sad when I have to leave and come back to reality--those beautiful sounding waves are especially missed. It's just paradise--thanks for allowing me the opportunity to enjoy such a fabulous condo and place. Give yourself some time so you too can enjoy this great place. I plan to return again next year--Aloha and Mahalo...

21 Sep 2017
Glad you had a great time again this year and love the upgrades we continue to do. Look forward to your stay next year.
Thanks again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing