“Wonderful place to stay on Maalaea Bay”
other travellers have booked this property
Luxury unit with  Updated Kitchen
Amazing Views From Lanai EKOMO MAI! (Welcome)
Check Availability
Walk-In Shower, Newly Renovated
State Of The Art Kitchen
Living Area & Great Ocean Views
Working Space & Wi-Fi
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hilltopgi...
Watsonville, California
“Wonderful place to stay on Maalaea Bay”
Reviewed 12 September 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

This condominium at Maalaea Banyans is the perfect place for my holiday when I travel yearly to Maui. First: the location: it is very quiet, with cane fields behind and the magnificent ocean directly in front. For me this is a real plus, allowing me to listen to the music of the waves and songs of the birds. I love to sit on the lanai and enjoy tropical fruits. Nikta Houston, the owner, always has a fresh basket to welcome her guests. She is also a wealth of friendly information and help - from where to buy more of that local produce, to timely events, contacts for arranging activities, etc. She checks in with me several times during my stay; as a woman traveling alone, this really adds to my feeling of security. A short 5-minute walk brings you to the end of the street & Sugar Beach. Often while walking in the morning, I have it practically to myself (one of my favorite pastimes; and the best time to walk. The condo is also quite centrally located on the island, so one can easily be in lots of different kinds of terrains and environments - of which Maui has so many varieties! Town or country, art/entertainment or natural beauty - all within a relatively short drive. This is great if you like to explore a place, as I do. The unit itself is beautifully decorated and completely equipped for all that one needs: great appliances in tasteful built-in bamboo cabinets. Lovely sage-green linens and towels, which complement the calming color scheme of the whole condo - even the soaps are high-quality & organic! I cannot recommend Maalaea Banyans #219, or its proprietor, Nikta Houston, highly enough. It's a lovely place, conveniently located, and Nikta is always delightful to deal with, start to finish. Lastly, for what one receives, I believe the price is quite reasonable as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Jan 2016
Aloha, Every year we look forward to your arrival on Paradise! It is our pleasure to host your stay and always look forward to having you back in your Maui condo. Thank you so much for writing this informative review about your stay in Ma'aalea Village. I really appreciate it and looking so forward to your return in 2016 ~ Mahalo Nui Loa!
Seattle
Reviewed 19 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Check-in / front desk
Older travelers
19 Apr 2014
Aloha, It was our pleasure to have you as our guests. I am pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and were comfortable. Ma'alaea Village is such a special location and our visiting Humback Whales make it even more special. Thank you for taking time to write a review about our unit. I do hope to have you back on Paradie soon and as our guests.
Washington
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

15 Apr 2014
Dearest Roger & Barbara, I have to say undoubtedly you are so special and caring. It has been a treat having you visit us every year and it has a pleasure to have you as one of our special guests and now dear friends. I feel lucky that I have been able to meet so many of your family members throught the years and will alway look forward to having you back. Mahalo nui loa for writing this review.
Much love & Aloha,
California
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in September 2013

13 Feb 2014
It has been such a pleasure to host you for all these years. I always look forward to your return to Paradise and stay in your "second home".
Thank you for taking time to write this review.
Aloha Nui Loa!
Red Deer Alberta Canada
Reviewed 11 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

11 Feb 2014
Dear Lowell & Elaine, It was our pleasure to have you stay in our
"honeymoon" suite condo. I'm so glad I got to meet you in person and I look forward to your return back on Paradise! Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. Much appreciated,
Aloha Nui Loa!
CA
Reviewed 10 February 2014 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
10 Feb 2014
As always it is our pleasure to have you & Diana back in your Maui getaway unit! Thank you for taking time to write this review. I appreciate your comments and looking forward to your return trip back to Paradise!
Next time I hope Papa will be coming with you ;)
Mahalo Nui Loa!
Aloha
Bend OR
Reviewed 5 March 2013 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
5 Mar 2013
It was our pleasure to have you back for a second time for your special family reunion and the opportunity to meet your beautiful family members.
I look forward to having you return on Paradise soon. Mahalo for taking time to write this review. It is much appreciated.
Nikta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;