“HAD BETTER”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Whilst the restaurant itself is very spacious and clean with polite and hardworking staff the buffet was not the best we've eaten. A lot of the food was very dry and salty (a ploy to ensure more drinks purchased?).

Glad we tried it but would not visit again, there are far better Indian restaurants in and around Blackpool

4  Thank Kev716

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Not any more! We have always eaten from here as the food has always been amazing. But I would say the past three or four times it's been terrible. No more chances. Eating in - service terrible bordering on rude. Food slow. No atmosphere. Takeaway - shockingly slow, with persistent lies as to why the food is so late. Food all looks the same. Curries no longer have individual taste. We usually have it delivered, but the one time my husband went to pick it up we were told 10 minutes, my husband arrived after 20. Food still not ready. A man walks in after my husband. Orders food there and then - 'the usual' (clearly known by the people who work there) he is given a beer 'on the house' and his food arrives before he can finish his drink. My husband is still waiting, and waits another ten minutes. This was the last straw and we will never order from here again. There are far better places to get far better food.

6  Thank Ry-Vic
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had a kebab and chicken pakoras. Need packing better to stop all the sauce leaking everywhere when you get home. Would prefer the sauce for the starters to be in a separate container

2  Thank nicola c
Reviewed 7 July 2014

By far the worst Indian I have ever had!!! Bold but true!!!
We ordered 3 different curry's 5 main course meals in total and all were terrible, the Bhuna and Madras tasted exactly the same as each other and honestly could tell them apart, they were sweet and not spicy and just awful!
I have no idea what curry paste they used but the sauce was black, this would not have bothered me if the food was good but it really really wasn't!
The only good thing we got in our order was the Naan bread.
NEVER AGAIN, AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!

5  Thank Jim-Joel
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Telephoned at 08:00 for a very simple order. Told that it would take 30-40 minutes, happy with that. One hour later, telephoned to find out where order was, told 10 minutes. After a further 20 minutes, telephoned again, told that delivery car broke down. A new order was being prepared and delived. Driver arrived and delivered food which was cold and inedible (the first order). Telephoned again to complain and whilst on the telephone another driver arrived with the second order. Given refund which was accepted but my night was completely ruined (I cannot eat at 09:45). Being repeatly lied too is very hard to swallow and although the food is good, I will no longer be using them. Just be honest!

5  Thank Steve D