Hidden Village Hotel
US$182
US$162
US$126
  • Pool
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$144
Travelocity
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$196
No availability for your dates from our partners
Courtyard Aguadilla(Aguadilla)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Even when you find that it is a comfortable and the price is reasonable, it is not as clean as you might expect from a hotel. In my experience, the second night, which was my last and had to literally run out of the door, was full of ticks.

The building was next to a farm with animals. The ticks we saw were on the air conditioning system, the drapes, the rail of the balcony door, the floor, it seem as if they were all over the place. After that, I asked for a refund, at least for that night, which was returned. We did receive an apology for the inconvenience, but nevertheless the shock of finding a hotel room with ticks is it not fun nor appreciated.

Not all that may seem reasonable price means that it is a good option.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LauraEMR
HOTECOLOMBUS, Owner at Hidden Village Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Hello dear clients I like to inform all the clients and friends that the hotel hidden village is now under new management and we like to invite you to try our recent remodel facilities, we like to apologize for any situation or inconvenience caused by the previous management. I like to thank you and let you know that we want you as our clients, you can call we like to offer you a free day with your reservation.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

If you are looking for a 5 star hotel, this is not the place; this is an family hotel. You get what you pay for such as clean towels, bed and bathroom however the rooms are too small and full of mosquitos. No hot water in the nite, no telephone, no cellphone signal, limited TV channels. You have the feeling that you're in a retrieve. Everything is very quiet. The staff is outstanding and very friendly. Noticed that they are pet friendly too and that was nice to see. Not all hotels in this area accept pets.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Love2travel4fun_18
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I went this weekend to this Hotel had no reservation and they had rooms available. The rooms were comfy, clean and the place is quiet. The pool was nice. Price per night were reasonable. Great place for a romantic getaway.

Room Tip: Rooms had great space the A/C was Ok. Higher floor great balcony!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Millie F
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I stayed in this hotel on 19-30 December 2011 and I was very impressed by the attention they place with their guests. In my case, I had to accommodate one extra person just for one night, I asked for a mattress to sleep and they insisted that I must sleep on a bed not a mattress on the floor. They moved everything in the room and put a twin bed for me (at no extra cost). The staff is courteous, friendly and very respectful. I will definitely stay in this hotel gain.

Room Tip: I found that rooms next to the pool water falls are a lot better.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank srbonilla
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I wanted to write this because they don't get the credit they deserve. This is a small, quiet , very clean, family friendly hotel. We went for a wedding (on Black Friday!!) the week of Thanksgiving. I had checked the hotel out previousy on Trip Advisior but the reviews were old and I was a little leary since I was traveing with small kids so I hadn't booked. But that Friday, the day of the wedding, my husband and now brother n law passed it on the way to Shangri-La to set up for the reception, so they stopped in to check it out. We were staying at my mother n laws house so it would be nice to get out. He called me from the hotel and said It looked decent.. I asked him what about cleaniness??? So the actual owner of the property, the dad, showed him the room. It had 2 double beds and 1 twin bed, small TV with 4-7 basic cable channels, little dining set and bathroom with towels and soap for 109.95 a nite!! We booked 2 rooms for 2 nights. We figured after leaving the wedding everybody is tired and drinking, this would be a great idea. And it was.... After the wedding at 1:00am we didin't have to drive back to Mayaguez, it was a 5 minute drive from Shangri-la, and we crashed. Next morning we went down to have brreakfast. This was even better... I had a ham and cheese omlett with toast french fries, coffee and juice for $ 6.00!!! you can't beat that. My daughter ordered pancakes and she got 4 LARGE pancakes, bacon, french fries, coffee and juice for $6:00!!!! Everything comes with french fries! My 7 year old was not complaining!! It doesn't get any better than that esp when you are traveling with 8ppl!!! They close for breakfast at 11:00 and reopen for dinner at 5 or 6?? Not sure since we hung out at the pool all day with kids.. literally! We brought to the pool (the water was a bit cold for me but the kids were there till night time!) the left over beers and ordered pizza and wings with left over wedding cake!! There are 2 places to eat right around the corner from the hotel. The restaurant also has a bar and the owner lives on property too. The property is really quite and if you don't know your way you just might pass it. :) The only thing is that the rooms don't have frig and microwave and that can be a pain when you are traveling with kids.. but no biggie... the guy at the bar heated up the pizza and the canned spagetti and meatballs I had for the kids... and he wouldn't take money I tipped him... :) The rooms have the ac units inside and worked well. Check out is at 12:00 and they don't rush you out either. I know this is a long review but I wanted to give as much information as I could so others can enjoy, esp since I like to get as much information as I can when booking. Overall I would definately stay here again and again......

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are better since they are in front of the pool and bigger. They also have handicapped access rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family