Review Highlights

Its a Statue

Reviewed 13 February 2017
GaryY527
Campbelltown, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We rented a flat in kogarah for a few nights and I checked on TA for things to do around here and this came up.

Since my son is into karate we had to come and see the statue.

It's kind of hard to find but it gave us the opportunity to explore the neighbourhood. The statue was a gift from China to the town.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Gary M
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Passed it on the way from Amici di Kogarah. Sat looking at it during our lunch and wondered who it was. Apparently donated from China to the people of Kogarah

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank GaryY527
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Whilst Bruce Lee is awesome, I don't understand the significance on this statue in this location. Very Random.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Irene G
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I walked past this statue and have absolutely no idea what it is about or represents? I know who Bruce Lee was but I don't know what his connection to Kogarah is?

Date of experience: November 2016
4  Thank fizz147
Reviewed 24 July 2016

It's a statue of Bruce Lee ready to fight, luckily it's close to the hospital if it comes over all night at the museum and decides to fight you, it's free to see and the only interesting thing in a otherwise boring suburb, Go Hurstville!

Date of experience: September 2015