“Great food, just not enough.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Imge

Imge
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Coalville
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food, just not enough.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

We re-visited this past weekend with the family after having a pretty good visit first time round. The service was very good and we had a laugh with the waiters but we didn't get the portion that we did when we first went a couple of months ago. Take nothing away from the food it was very very nice and I would recommend it, we just felt a little short and went home to only have more food later on.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank UKworldtrotters

Ashby-de-la-Zouch, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Had one of the best meals out i`ve had for a long time. Starters. Mains drinks and coffee (for two) £44.50.great value

• Visited August 2014
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“Saturday evening night out”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Just been for a meal at imge. The food itself was amazing but... the grumpy older man tutted at us when we were not ready to order within 3 minutes of sitting down . We had 3 courses in 35 minutes never have I been served a meal so fast. Felt like I was still eating my first course when my main was bought out likewise with dessert. We were not asked once if everything was OK wuth our meal I had a drink served In a chipped glass and to top it off a waiter actually used our table to put a tray of someone else's drinks on whilst he served them ! Would I visit again ? Possible if I only have 45 minutes to grab a meal if I wanted a nice night out prob not .

1 Thank Tracy H
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“A lovely friendly place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

There were three of us for dinner, and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The waiting staff were excellent, the owner was so friendly.
We chose a mixed starer platter then a mix main platter, and ask to 'be whisked to Turkey'. The food was excellent, a real treat indeed. A fantastic selection of starters and dips with Turkish bread was followed by a large selection of kebabs, ribs, and wings served with rice.
I'll definitely be taking friends and family back for this great dinner experience. thank you.

• Visited July 2014
Ashby-de-la-zouch
“Great manager”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Went for a family meal, there was 18 of us. The restaurant coped really well, especially the manager, who made us all feel very welcome.
Food nicely presented and decent prices.
They presented a complimentary birthday cake too, which was a very nice touch.

2 Thank Jujuju33333