“Interesting menu, great food, good ambience,”
Review of Cinnamon Tree

Cinnamon Tree
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Coalville
Price range: US$22 - US$34
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We went there for the first time last night with relatives and friends. One of the nicest India meals I've eaten. The menu is interesting and the food is well cooked with delicate blends of herbs and spices - in other words the food tasted really fresh. Lovely relaxed atmosphere but professionally run. Overall it offers excellent value for money and we shall definitely go back.

1  Thank Robert H
There are newer reviews for Cinnamon Tree

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Taken by friends who are regular diners here. Fifty diners on a Wednesday night must say something for a restaurant out in the sticks. If you like a place thats buzzing this is certainly it and the foods not bad either. Good menu with a few nice specialities. The service was very good and the waiters were attentive which is often lacking these days.We enjoyed our selection of food which we considered to be well above standard and living in Leicester and making this statement should indicate we liked what we had. Did visit a number of years ago but will definitely return as its our friends favourite in the area.

2  Thank JBG1
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I've been to this restaurant a few times now. The food has always been excellent. I'd go as far as to say that, outside Leicester City itself, this is the best Indian cuisine you can get in the County. The service too is good and overall I think its excellent value for money.

On the down side - it can get very busy. Good if you're with a gang of mates or the family but not the venue for a quiet tete a tete. Its a bit out of the way with no public transport.

2  Thank Evan R
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Me and my partner went to the Cinnamon Tree as a treat, we had heard fabulous things about the food so was excited to finally get the chance to go. We were not disappointed the place was clean and decorated to a high standard. The staff were attentive and the food was great and also of a good price. I would definitely recommend and will return.

1  Thank Sue C
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We have been here several times now, my wife, who is gradually expanding her palate and trying different Indian dishes, my 13 yr old son, picky at best, but happy to sample different things and myself who has eaten Indian food all over, here and abroad. The service was to a high standard, the food was well cooked and well presented, there is plenty to choose from and the staff were happy to discuss my wife's requirements and the kitchen made a different sauce just "just for her". Prices are reasonable, the interior is very pleasant but it is chilly during the winter months unless it is full or you get a seat near the radiators. Overall we are happy to go there time and again, as mentioned enough variation to suit all of us.

1  Thank andrew_lee15